It's been a week since the fourth, but I've finally uploaded some photos and so now I'm putting them up. To celebrate the holiday, we all relaxed at my aunt linda's with the family. Well, 'relax' generally isn't a word you would use in a sentence that describes my family... ha. There was bbq, swimming in the pool, adult beverages, juice boxes for the little ones, dessert, and lots and lots of laughter. My little cousins were bummed that we couldn't shoot off the fireworks... eh. whatever. It was still a fun afternoon/evening. Brenna got to borrow Derek's floaties (he opted for Esther's life vest) and summoned up the courage to jump in the pool all by herself!! Okay so maybe it involved me tricking her just a little bit... and by that I mean, I told her I would catch her, and then I let her just jump in a few inches short of my reach - hey though, she conquered her fear! She was SO proud of herself and kept running around telling everyone what a big girl she was because she swam by herself. I was very proud of her! I am SO blessed to have such amazing people in my life. My family means so much to me and I have so much fun when we are all together. There is always plenty of food and drink, and never a dull moment. How sweet it is.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment